Thank You Card
Designed by Pam Bray
This sweet thank-you uses nostalgic patterned papers and assorted inks
to reflect a vintage feeling.
- Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock in Coconut Swirl
- Cardstock in Kraft
- BasicGrey Out of Print Collection 6x6 Paper pad in green floral and green print patterned papers
- Patterned paper in mini brown and white dot
- Hero Arts Cling Stamps in Greetings (Merci)
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads in Gathered Twigs, Shabby Shutters, and Worn Lipstick
- Tsukineko Memento Ink pads in Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, and Paris Dusk
- 5/8"-wide Sheer ribbon in olive
- Double-sided adhesive
- Foam dots
- Scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Cut one 5½" x 8" rectangle from Kraft cardstock, one 3⅞" x 5⅜" rectangle from green and white floral print patterned paper, and one 3" x 4½" rectangle from mini brown and white dot patterned paper. Turn Kraft rectangle horizontally, score a vertical line down the center, and fold in half. Use Gathered Twigs ink pad to antique around outside edges of cut papers, then with fold at top, center and adhere green and white floral print rectangle onto card front, then center and adhere brown and white dot rectangle as shown. Measure 1¼" down from fold and wrap ribbon around card front, and tie ends into a knot on left side. Trim ends evenly.
2. Cut one 2½" x 4" rectangle from Coconut Swirl cardstock. Use Lady Bug, Paris Dusk, and Bamboo Leaves ink pads to stamp Greetings stamp, then stamp image onto Coconut Swirl rectangle. Ink Greeting image again and stamp onto green print patterned paper. Cut out butterfly image, then gently bend wings upward and adhere on top of stamped butterfly image as shown in project photo. Use foam dots to center and adhere onto mini brown and white dot patterned paper.